Is there anything better than little baby anything? I mean they are small and just the cutest! But in reality the “needs” of babies is HUGE. Many times those are the best presents to get but never to buy. I have a few of both because lets be honest I am a realist. I have picked out some of my favorite baby products that made my life easier as well as some “fun and cute” items that every baby/toddler needs on Christmas morning.
- Warmies- My girls are still obsessed with these. They smell of lavender and are microwave safe to leave baby or toddler feeling warm and getting the lavender smell to help them feel comforted and fall asleep.
- Dream Big One Piece– Not only is this little bodysuit from Mustard Seed adorable as a gift or for your own little one but it holds a special place in my heart. When you purchase anything from their shop a portion of the proceeds goes directly to helping children in foster care. I absolutely love this shop and love supporting companies that give back.
- Kimber Scooter– My two and three year old absolutely love this scooter. It is small enough for a toddler and has three wheels to make it so it isn’t wobbly.
- Honest Co. diapers– Lets be “honest” these are a necessity and no one hates getting CUTE diapers so they do not have to buy them themselves.
- Z Dough Play do– For sure my favorite play do. It is safe for kids and smells AMAZING!!! I love to put my littles in their high chairs and they will play with it for hours and I can actually get something done.
- Teepee– Super cute as decor for a play room or bedroom as well as kids will spend countless hours inside.
- Little Miracle Long Sleeve Tee– Their clothes at Mustard Seed Baby are 100% Organic and another one of my favorites about them as they are MADE IN THE USA. I love supporting small companies, made in the USA, but even better is their give back to children in foster care! You know this holds a special place in my heart.
- Moccasins-Keeping shoes on babies is impossible unless they are the moccasins.
- Cash and Co. Hat and Beanies– Cutest hats a beanies for little boys and girls! They have the smallest sizes for those little noggins.
- BEST Christmas Jammies– These jammies are THE softest, stretchiest, cutest patterns ever. I will never buy any other jammies. They are a bit more than I usually spend but such great quality I can hand them down to my next kids.
- SUCKABLE Dyson Kids Vacuum– YOU GUYS!!! I have said they needed to make this for years. Everyone of my toddlers loves to vacuum, at least now they can actually be helping me out.
- Little Tikes Car– A CLASSIC and my kids still absolutely love these. We allow them to bring them inside and the Gas Pump and Traffic Light make the set even that more fun!
I will be adding to this list as I find goodies.
Looking to purchase for kids, teens, Mom, HATE toys, stocking stuffers?? I got ya!
Looking for something for your mom, MIL, grandma, sister, friend HERE is the gift guide that you are sure to find something for the women in your life.
How about those cute teens and tweens in your life? This age is hard for me but I found some goodies!