To me this is the age that gets HARD. They are starting to pull away from “toys” but you feel like clothes and shoes aren’t that much fun to open on Christmas morning. I have asked and researched and found some of the best items for that extremely rough age. Let me know if you have any other ideas!
- Beats– These are so fun and the kids love to pick all the different colors.
- Make Up– This is the age where girls start to want to wear makeup. I love the petite n pretty line because it is safe and the colors aren’t dark. They are more for a beginner.
- Tweexy– These are going in my girls stockings. Such a fabulous gadget to help with painting nails….GENIUS!
- Led light– This LED light will work great to help them put on makeup. I love how it lights up and will look cool on a desk or in the bathroom. Not an eye sore.
- Swinging Hammock– My daughter is getting this. They are getting their room redone and this swing will be going in. It is such a fun statement piece.
- Vans- EVERY kid boy or girl has a pair and continues to want more.
- Simple Modern Water Bottle– All three of my girls are getting these. Kids love water bottles and these are great quality and so dang cute.
- Made By Mary Choker- The perfect delicate every day necklace for a tween/teen.
- Slippers– Everyone loves a cute pair of warm slippers on Christmas morning.
- Camera– My girls have a polaroid camera but the new style is so fun.
- Mini Manicure Gel Set– I love that this is mini. Can’t wait for Scottee to get this one. Again perfect for Stocking.
- Dr. Marten Boots– ALL the RAGE right now! But if you aren’t into spending that much for your little HERE is a great dupe.
- Teddy Bear Jacket– smaller size–Who doesn’t want a teddy bear jacket. SO COZY!!
Looking for something for your mom, MIL, grandma, sister, friend HERE is the gift guide that you are sure to find something for the women in your life.